Friday, September 6, 2013

Lord Rakehell's Love (The Curse of True Love #1) by Donna Cummings

I'll start by saying I guess I'm not a Historical Novel kind of gal. 
I read a short novella in this genre and maybe I read a full novel years and years ago. I gave this a try since I loved other books by Donna ("I do or die" had me on the floor laughing!) and since I believe in trying out new things, and reading "outside of my comfort zone" (which is VERY comfortable ;))

Maybe I'm too used to how we interact "now-days" and its strange for me to think of the "old-days" donno. 

Anyhow this was a nice sweet story. maybe a bit too short. but I'd recommend this to whom enjoys this genre. 

As usual in novellas, I'm no writing about the plot (more than you can read in the description of the novella) since any word might be a spoiler.





Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 51 pages, 6 September 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment