My Menu

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Home for the Holidays (Night Huntress #6.5) by Jeaniene Frost ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ~~~

This one is a short novella in the Night Huntress Series. If you have't read Jeaniene's post on the matter, she intended to write two more books in the Cat & Bones series (book 7+8) but after finishing this novella and preparing the next one she realized that this novella made a 8th book unnecessary since after book 7 she would finish what she had to write about them. 

In this novella, we are intruduced with a person from Bones's past that he wasn't aware of and also one that doesn't have good intensions for him and his friends. It's up to Cat, Ian and Denise to figure out what went wrong with their friends and loved ones and how to fix it. 

We have a few secrets from Bones's past that while being revealed shocks everyone, even Bones. I don't know the significance of this knowledge for the next book if there is any.. I wonder.. Also, after reading this one I really do wish Jeaniene would write a Night Huntress World book about Ian. I'd love to see who catches this one! :D

I liked this novella, it's been a long while since I read anything in the Night Huntress world and I do miss it! I can't wait for the 3rd book in Vlad's series (Night Prince). I consumed this one in no time. sat down and read it in one gulp. 




Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 150 pages, 5-6 November 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus