Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Eternity Cure (Dawn of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa

I had bigger hopes for this one.
As I said about the 1st book "The Immortal Rules" and the prequel novella "'Till The World Ends". I'm NOT a fan of apocalyptic books (or movies for that manner..), I AM a big fan of vampire books.
This one doesn't "do it" for me. 
Don't get me wrong there is A LOT of action going on. I kept reading and reading this book, finding I don't want to put it down, want to see what's going on. 

But for me it was like watching a thriller. action action action packed and almost nothing significant that goes on with the characters. 
Every relationship takes forever to establish and finds very little "feel" to it. 
Vampire are cold, I get it, but THAT cold? there is almost no "real" emotion throughout the book. a kiss there, a hug there, but it feel "appropriate" to the scenario more than you feel the characters in it. 


One last installment was published called "The Forever Song" but I decided I'm not overly impressed so I decided to pass on it. 




Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 448 pages, 26 June 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment