My Menu

Monday, May 1, 2017

May 2017 Reading List

Another month has gone by and finally one little dream came true for me - A NEW TATTOO! As with most of my tattoos I take my time thinking about it, imagining it, planning it before I actually do it. So after more than a year - here it is! 



I know it still looks raw..  that's because it i. Taken just after the tattoo was finished. 
This beauty was done by Noa Ben Noon which I absolutely adore! She is an A-Mazing tattoo artist. 

Back to why we are here today - REAL books! ones I plan on reading this month.

So this month there are 3 new books I'm excited about! One is Garrett's Leigh debut MF romance (pen name Gracie Leigh) YAY! Sarina Bowen has a new Brooklyn Bruisers novel which I can already tell will be awesome and there's a new book by Joanna Chambers, it sounds very different from everything else I've read by her. I have a few novels by Mary Calmes, as I'm trying to demolish all her book list, a novel by Cari Z. and two novels & a novella by Amy Lane. I just realized an amazing fact - I've read 51 (!) books by her (addicted much? ;)). Last but not least a new series I decided to separate into 2 each month - The Saxon Tales/Stories by Bernard Cornwell. I'm HOOKED to the TV series "The Last Kingdom" and so I had to give the REAL THING a go. I'm totally ready for Uhtred, son of Uhtred!
____________________________________________
Statistics (will be filled at the end of the month)
Total Books: 10 ( +1 DNF )
Total Pages: 1704
Pages per day: ~55
Click for more Recap & Goals of previous months


♥ Contemporary Romance 
   

♥ Romantic Suspense 

 
 
♥ Historical Fiction 
 
  • The Last Kingdom (The Saxon Stories, #1) By Bernard Cornwell ★★★ (DNF 19%)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus