My Menu

Thursday, June 1, 2017

June 2017 Reading List

Last month I had a lot on my mind and there were too many emotional scenarios to my liking and yet they are all over and I feel I'm in a new place, not just because of all the things that happened but in spite of everything. I want to do different things and some of them I already begun. See, though I LOVE change I sometimes have it hard getting the right kind of motivation to MAKE the change. Let's applause to change, to new beginning even if the first to arrive was this too damn hot summer..

This month book-wise is mostly a re-visit to T.Baggins / S.A. Reid under her real name - Emma Jameson in which she writes Mystery / Romantic Suspense series. It's not a genre I'm used to but I've loved everything I've read by Emma before so I'm really excited to see how these work out for me. Things didn't work out as expected so I ended up just adding these three new releases by Authors I absolutely LOVE - Sarina, Katy and Christina.

____________________________________________
Statistics (will be filled at the end of the month)
Total Books: 
Total Pages: 
Pages per day: 
Click for more Recap & Goals of previous months


♥ Contemporary Romance 
   

♥ Romantic Suspense / Mystery 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus