Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #1) by Tellulah Darling

I've been having a rough time lately. Too much to do, less time to sleep. This weekend I promised myself a whole lot of NOTHING to do. 
Decided to pick a book, wasn't sure which from my never ending list of books. This one seemed "harmless" and an easy read. Didn't know what to expect so I opened it and started reading...





I'm not into YA books. not really. I HATED being a teenager. don't think that there is something "fantastic" about it. 

That being said... 

The book flows by, didn't get bored for a minute. a lot of action, fun and games. Simply enjoyable. 

Sophie isn't "cute" or your regular material of a shy teenager, oh no! she is weird and unpopular, not that pretty and also devious :) and of course she has a secret from the past that blows her mind. and she thought she was a regular not very interesting teenager.. 

Kai is hot. No doubt about that. Too bad that's probably his only positive aspect.. That and the fact that the used to date Sophie (which she doesn't really remember).

Together with Hannah (Sophie's best friend and a kind of a regular teenager) and Theo who isn't who she thought he was the 4 of them have quite an adventure including trying to kill a dragon, save 3 damsels in distress (one of them Sophie would have loved to leave in distress..).

This book was pure medicine for me. 
The book is humoristic in almost every single line. and with all that is going on you can't and won't put this book down. and when you finish it you just want more! (since the next one wasn't published yet, I'll have to "settle" with Tellulah previous book - "Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls"). 

In three words summed up to one - FUN FUN FUN





Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 212 pages, 27 July 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment