Sunday, October 26, 2014

Losing It by Audra North

Sadly this is a DNF at 36% I just didn't get invested in the story. I didn't get neither Emery nor Ryan. Emery was kind of strange. She was really emotionally detached in a way but on the other hand she was too invested in her emotions (burst out crying for no apparent reason) which didn't make any sense. Ryan's plot was uninteresting because it wasn't moving. 

In general I felt that there were too many lines being repeated by both Ryan and Emery which made the story slow going and a bit boring. 

I'm not going to say anything about the plot because I read too little to actually tell you something that you can't read in the description of this short novella. 

As a friend told me recently, if you've read about a third of the book and it's not good or interesting to you, the odds are that it won't "get better" it would probably stay the same or improve by just a little bit which is why I decided to leave this one. 


 (DNF 36%)

Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 166 pages, 26 October 2014 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment