Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Yearly Recap

I can't believe this year is over! so much has happened! Well, the first half of the year was mostly quiet, but then came the other half in which I was 3 months buried in books getting ready to one HORRIBLE exam and managed to move TWICE in less than 5 months, finished correcting two old tattoos and got myself a new one! Got myself a new car, went to Germany with my mom, did a part of the "Castle Road" which was AWESOME, then went to Munich to visit my two cousin and a book friend which was also GREAT (Even though I was sick the whole day...). Later on I went to a few days off in the south of Israel which was exactly what I needed before my second move. 

Truly a year to remember! Though I always seem to wish for relaxed days like the one I was having the day I took this photo ;)



I thought about a project for 2016, not sure if I want to open a new blog for it or not.. it's mainly a way to remember and appreciate the following days. Basically it's pointing out for each day what I'm happy about, grateful for etc. I made a list, but naturally I can't find it hehe Since I'm not sure about the new blog I was thinking of making it a weekly post of collected thoughts, my resolves and insights into that specific week. 

Getting back to my yearly recap → Statistics! 

(Here's the GR's version)


Total Read - 194 ebooks (including 18 DNFs) / 33,331 pages (~91 pages a day)

I basically compiled a list of all my 4-5 ratings organized by author. 
Note that the ones in Italic are series (with link to either series page or series list)

Adrian, Lara: Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed, #13), Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #13.5)

Baggins, T (Reid, S.A.): Thirst, Something Different, Fifteen Shades of Gay (to Pay), Manhandled, Soulless
 
Bell, Serena: Can't Hold Back (Returning Home, #2)

Bowen, Sarina: Gravity, Ivy Years
 

Bowen, Sarina & Kennedy, Elle: Him

Cardeno, C.: Wake Me Up Inside (Mates, #1), In Your Eyes (Mates, #3)


Chambers, Joanna: Enlightenment, The Dream Alchemist (Somnus, #1), Rest and Be Thankful, The Lady's Secret, Unforgivable, Humbug, Unnatural
 
Cousins, Amy Jo: Five Dates 


Davis, Jo: Firefighters of Station Five
 

DeLima, Jan: Autumn Moon (Celtic Wolves, #3) 


Elwes, Cary: As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride (audiobook)


Erickson, Megan: Bowler University
 

Fleet, Suki: Lima Oscar Victor Echo and the Truth About Everything, Metronomy


Frost, Jeaniene: Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)


Harmon, Amy: Making Faces, Infinity + One, A Different Blue


Kelly, Jensen: Out in the Blue


Kennedy, Elle: Off Campus 

Lane, Amy: Clear Water, Sidecar, Do-Over, If I Must, When the Sea and the Sky Turn to Blood, Christmas With Danny Fit, Going Up, Truth in the Dark, Food For Thought, Turkey in the Snow, Candy Man (Candy Man, #1), Talker
 

Lee, Christina: Between Breaths, The Deepest Blue (Roadmap to Your Heart, #2)
 

Leigh, Garrett: Roads, Misfits, Heart, Only love, More Than Life, Shadow Bound, Heated Beat, Blue Boy
 

Leigh, Heather C.: Gavin (Sphere of Irony, #3)


Marquesate & Brown, T.A.: Deliverance
 

McCarthy, Kate: Fighting Redemption 


McKenna, Cara: Shivaree, Unbound, Hard Time, When in Rome, Ready and Willing, Willing Victim, Ruin Me, Brazen, Her Best Laid Plans, Convenient Strangers  


Michaels, Tere: The Heir Apparent
 

Regnery, Katy: A Modern Fairytale
 

Roux, Abigail (+ Urban, Madeleine): Cut & Run (re-read)

Ryan, Cecilia: Do Svidaniya, Goodbye, A Symphony of Echoes, Mate, Merger, The Sartorialist


Sanchez, Kristina M.: Finding Purgatory 


Sheridan, Mia: Archer's Voice


Voinov, Aleksandr: Gold Digger, Skybound, Incursion
 

Voinov, Aleksandr & Witt, L.A.: Hostile Ground, Market Garden
 
Z., Cari: You Get Full Credit for Being Alive, Making It Work, In All Your Ways, Frieze Frame

Anthologies:  

Another Place in Time by Aleksandr Voinov, K.J. Charles, Kaje Harper, Jordan L. Hawk, Joanna Chambers & Tamara Allen (Historical MM Romance)

    Wish Come True by Keira Andrews, Joanna Chambers, Amy Jo Cousins, Megan Erickson, Suki Fleet, Kaje Harper & Anyta Sunday (Contemporary / New Adult MM Romance)
      I had a few "projects" this year - I finished all of the published work by - Joanna Chambers, Garrett Leigh and Cara McKenna. I also almost (!) finished all of Aleksandr Voinov's published work, but I still have 3 more. I added A LOT of Amy Lane's novels and plan on finished most of her books and series next year (though I'll still have a few PNR series for 2017 ;)). 

      Looking at all the amazing authors and specific books in this list I can't help but smile remembering how I enjoyed them. All I can hope that next year's list is going to be the same if not better :) 


      Happy New Year !

      No comments:

      Post a Comment