I LOVED the 1st and 5th installments - both being about Tom and Reese. The 1st installment brings them together with a sort of HFN but the last one truly felt as a HEA taking place a few years later.
The 2nd to 4th installments were okay. In each of them I had a hard time connecting to one of the MC and so I wasn't interesting enough in getting their HEA. Which also brought me to stop reading the series all together (though I'll try to keep on updating the next books to come).
I DO HIGHLY recommend Tom and Reese's story but try the other ones as well, you might be pleasantly surprised :)
There's another short novella connected to this series - "The Belle vs. the BDOC" a New Adult F/F Romance novella. I'm not even sure where or how exactly since it's taking place in the 90s. [ Published 23 May 2016 ], This short novella was a part of the Anthology "'90s Playlist" before it was published on it's own.
1. Off Campus [Tom Worthington & Reese Anders] ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
(Published 30 December 2014)
2.Nothing Like Paris [Jack Tarkington & Mike "Miguel" Vargas] ★ ★ (DNF 32%)
(Published 3 March 2015)
3. The Girl Next Door [Charles “Cash” Carmichael & Stephany Tyler] ★ ★ ★ ½
(Published 16 June 2015)
4. Level Hands [Rafael Castro & Denny Winslow] ★ ★ ★
(Published 25 August 2015)
5. Real World [Tom Worthington & Reese Anders] ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
(Published 17 November 2015)
6. Love Me Like a Rock [Austin & Sean] (Published 22 March 2016)
7. Hard Candy [Vincent "Vinnie" Lim & Bryan] (Published 22 March 2016)
6+7 Between a Rock and a Hard Place
(Contains installments 6+7 also Published 22 March 2016)