My Menu

Monday, October 6, 2014

Not Fade Away (Hell or High Water #3.5) by S.E. Jakes ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ~~~

An easy read. Mostly sexually oriented. Tom finds out that Prophet used to and have been going with Mal to BDSM clubs and he sort of gets jealous. I guess it's also about the fact that everyone is saying how "the same" Mal and Tom are. Prophet explains to Tom in words and in actions why they aren't that alike mainly in the fact that while Tom needs surrendering to someone he trusts what Mal on the other hand needs pain so it's better having someone he trusts (aka Prophet) there seeing that nothing is getting out of hand. 

I have a feeling that this short novella was mostly to get people interested in reading more of Mal and Cillian even though it was about Prophet and Tom. Which I understand but I would still rather have something more about Tom and Prophet especially when the series is nearing it's end and Mal and Cillian are going to have their own series and they DID have enough written time on the previous novels. 

There isn't a really "story line" here. It's mostly the sex and what it means to both of them. It was nice enough but I would rather have more plot line, something more to the story especially as I'm kinda bummed that the 4th and last book in the series "If I Ever" isn't out today as it was supposed. Jakes says on her Facebook page that it's going to be out either on November or December.. Another thing I'm bummed about is the fact that Jakes doesn't remind us what happened in previous installments which means I have to think of how to remind myself enough about all the details and all the side characters BEFORE the last book.



Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 48 pages, 6 October 2014 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus